Marketing Insights Data Analyst
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Do you have the rare ability to understand and combine creative marketing with data and numbers? As a Marketing Insights Data Analyst your role is to not only have an appreciation and natural gift with math, but to be able to turn that data into actionable insights that help guide marketing decisions. You will work directly with Jump clients to analyze historical data and spot trends, opportunities, and problems then suggest how to respond proactively in order to best meet and exceed KPI goals.
- Collaborate with both internal stakeholders and teams as well as external clients to ensure data and insights are being leveraged across teams and communicated effectively
- Build, track, analyze and report on outcomes against key performance indicators (KPIs) across digital advertising platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improving custom built internal applications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work with clients and other groups on project-wide efforts; show leadership in design and product direction discussions
- Analyze customer journeys and investigate pinch points
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of digital marketing analytical experience
- Experience in manipulating large data sets into easily digestible tables and graphs
- Leverage critical thinking and logic into data sets
- Experience working with analytical software (Google Analytics, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics required)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
We strive to empower outstanding people to exceed our client’s expectations by providing them with the best resources, merit-based incentives and tools to transform data into actionable insights. Join us on our purpose to provide scalable, strategic and indispensable value to our clients.
About Jump 450
Jump 450, an Omnicom Media Group Agency, is based in New York City but employs experts throughout the world. We are a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 150% over the past four year and doubled our staff. Jump’s exceptional culture, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were just part of the reason publications like Fast Company Magazine, Inc Magazine, Agency Spotter’sTop 30 Agencies 2021 and Ad Age Best Places to Work chose to highlight Jump. We are also an Inc 5000 Company (#899!) and have a >90% team member retention for professional reasons.
Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. Our lucrative employee compensation model is perhaps one of our most compelling features–one that incentivizes our team to drive meaningful returns for our clients. Jump offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~40% of top-line revenues with the team each and every month. On average our sales, media buying, and creative teams make 400% higher than the average for their roles in the US.
This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, our employees, and our clients. We only hire experts, then provide additional learning and development so that our clients are receiving only the highest quality of output from real professionals. Among Jump's six core values are problem solving, ownership, execution, thought leadership, innovation, and collaboration. Our culture encourages team members to take calculated risks, actively look for innovation and creativity, and seek out ideas from all layers within the organization.
In addition to our beautiful New York office space (Brookfield Place), employees are encouraged to work from their home or wherever they feel most comfortable. They can choose to work from the office, their home, or at the coffee shop.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Life and AccidentInsurance Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Forming Plans
- Cigna Secure Travel
- Health Savings Account (HDS)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Limited Purpose FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Access to MetLife Legal Plan Services
- 401k Match Plans
- Commuter Transportation Benefits
- Access to Virtual Health Services such as Telaheath, 2nd.md and Headspace
- Remote Working Flexibility
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible / Numerous PTO Days
- Volunteer Days
- Free Company Lunches
- Half-Day Fridays All Year (Not Just in the Summer!)
- New MacBook Pros and Additional Monitor on Your First Day
- Communal Meeting Rooms and Standing Workstations are Available in our NY Office
- Company Events & Happy Hours
- 10 week paid paternal leave
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000