Senior Site Reliability Engineer
This is your chance to build a career with a worldwide company and to develop your skills as part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CpaaS space. We're looking for brains, ambition, and passion to continue helping people everywhere. Find the job you love, and join us!
We are looking for a passionate senior site reliability engineer who enjoys tackling challenges in building highly scalable services. At our company, we embrace new technology. You will be empowered to choose the right solution to solve complex problems.
This job is for you if you want to experience:
- Take Startup to The Next Level - we are at the hockey stick moment for growth.
- Cloud Technology - our infrastructure is 100% on AWS with serverless architecture.
- Big Data - we are building modern data pipelines by leveraging Kafka, Spark and Airflow.
- Information Security - all our processes comply with InfoSec standards.
- Multinational Culture - we work as a team to get the job done across three continents.
- 4+ years of engineering experience in designing and building solutions to achieve high stability, scalability, and availability of software systems with operations automation.
- Solid experience with building effective monitoring with modern tools (DataDog).
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and resolving software issues and outages.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies using AWS.
- Experience with developing best practices to facilitate the release process.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python or Java).
- Knowledge of networking (IPSec, DNS), firewalls, systems, and security best practices.
- Thrive working in Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Agile software development and best practices.
- Knowledge of Big Data infrastructure (Kafka, Spark, Airflow, ElasticSearch) is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- RSU plan