Account Manager (Non-Sales)
3 to 5 years
RoleSales and Marketing
At Kalibri Labs, we are helping to redefine and rebuild the way performance metrics are viewed in the hotel industry. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who dream big and challenge the status quo. We are working on cutting-edge solutions for the industry as they navigate the recovery process. We are using our big data coupled with machine learning and AI to help highlight the path forward. Kalibri Labs is growing, so if you're ready to make a difference and utilize your talents across a groundbreaking organization, please keep reading!
The Account Manager ( Manager, Client Engagement) will manage and oversee our HummingbirdPXM for our customers. They will be responsible for activating accounts, building a strong relationship with the customer and work with the sales team on renewal and upsell opportunities. They will find ways of making our customer management process more effective and efficient (e.g., through process standardization) while always providing the customer with responsive, valuable service.
*This position is fully remote.
- Assist with account onboarding, activation, and management over time.
- Lead calls with customers to review platform data and demonstrate how to turn data into successful strategies and action items for improvements in profit contribution
- Actively solicit feedback on platform for future enhancements; share feedback with Client Engagement Team
- Measure client engagement and benchmark client health against other client accounts. Strategize with Director Client Engagement on ways to drive customer engagement and success.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on industry trends, Kalibri Labs product capabilities and onboarding processes, and other related initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with accounts, as well as internal teams (Data, Product, Sales)
- Partner with Product team to prioritize, design, and itemize client feedback on bugs and enhancement requests around the platform.
- Collaborate with Client Engagement to implement training materials around enhancement and new products over time.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management or Business (Finance, Economics, Marketing) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' Revenue Management experience, preferably in a senior role for multiple chains, brands, or properties
- 3-5 years' experience with complex data analysis & problem solving
- Communication skills working with both internal and external customers
- Customer/account management skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment for a growing hospitality company
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task; be a team player
Salary - $60,000 - 65,000
Eligible to participate in the company bonus program
- We cover 75% of the cost of medical insurance premiums for employees & their dependents with three medical plans through Blue Cross, Blue Shield.
- We cover 75% of the cost of dental and vision insurance premiums for employees & their dependents.
- We provide a 50% 401k match of the first 6% of the employee's contribution (for a max of 3%).
- We also provide $50,000 of life insurance, Long-term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
- All new hires receive a $250 stipend to help them set up their home office.