Ionic App Developer (Angular)
Are you a talented and passionate App Developer? Would you like to join a young international team?
What about working in a fully remote powerhouse that delivers the best software solutions? Sounds good?
Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
Our continuous devotion to developing internal knowledge and collaborative processes allows us to solve problems that other people can’t.
Want to join our Kapsys Team? Keep Reading!
- 2+ years of experience in Web development (Angular) in commercial projects
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- Experience in developing an Ionic application, more than 2 years of professional experience
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in developing REST API client-server application
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, SASS
- Be involved in multiple projects for the development and maintenance of mobile apps with thousands of active users.
- Be working along with a fantastic international team
- Be working with the following technologies:
— Backend: Node.js, Typescript
— Client-side: Angular
— Cloud provider: AWS
— CI/CD: GitHub actions
— Infrastructure management: Kubernetes / AWS ECS
— Architecture: Microservice architecture, REST API
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage - Video interview with HR Manager
- 2-nd stage - Video interview with our Technical Lead
- 3-rd stage - Final video interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!