Consumer Support Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
Keeper is hiring a rock star Consumer Support Specialist to join our successful, highly collaborative B2C support team. This can be a 100% remote position!
Join one of the fast growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills while supporting and guiding our consumer market in this pivotal role!
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), the creator of the leading cybersecurity software, is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords, secrets and sensitive digital assets to prevent data breaches and cyberthreats. As a leading cybersecurity defense platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper Security is backed by Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm with $90b AUM. Insight Partners invests in high-growth technology companies that drive transformative change in their industries. Keeper's products are the highest-rated in the industry across G2, Trustpilot, PCMag and U.S. News & World Report.
About the Job / About the Team
Shift: Friday - Tuesday
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm CST
Join a close knit group of Support Specialists who are crushing it in our industry's space. The Consumer Support Specialist answers / follows up on inbound calls, chats, and emails from Keeper Security’s Consumer customers to provide a high level of service, ensure customers understand product features and benefits, and also provide accurate product and service information. You're a top candidate if you:
- Effectively resolve user inquiries via phone, email, chat and screen sharing in an accurate and timely manner
- Recognize, document, and alert management of trends in customer calls, chats or emails
- Are passionate about proactively identifying product improvements, identifying and reproducing bugs and escalating to management
- Love applying a positive and professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Can maintain quality in a fast-paced environment
- Want to uphold company policy and procedures
- Excel at maintaining confidentiality
- Follow outlined procedures as they pertain to support team guidelines
- Are comfortable performing other functions as assigned by management
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least one-year experience in customer support
- Hands-on Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Proficiency working with Smartphones, Tablets and Computers - with Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
- Must have strong keyboarding skills - i.e. 40+ wpm
- Must be polite, organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Proven experience succeeding in a high volume work environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- A self-motivated, curious learner and a team player
- Speaking another language such as Italian, German, Japanese or Portuguese is a plus
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in call center environment is preferred
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 k (Rother/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.