Front-end Developer ( Vue.Js )
Keeper Solutions is a market-leading software development partner for innovative FinTech, CleanTech and MedTech firms such as Fexco, Taxamo, Vitalograph, Sweepr, Umba, and AccountsIQ. At Keeper Solutions, we help our clients to scale up their software development capabilities. Our team is made up of the best, most highly-skilled, senior software specialists across all technical competencies. Our culture values people and rewards curiosity and learning. We encourage new ideas and collaborative thinking, even with teams working across different time zones. We enjoy the thrill of working on new and exciting projects for our international customers.
Keeper Solutions has several delivery centres located across Europe and North America to support our global customer base. This includes centres in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland, Russia, and Costa Rica.
● Building out implementations and automated testing for new features, from API consumption to visual UI.
● Improving and maintaining the existing code base by applying best practices aligning with the direction of the organization and tech stack.
● Collaborating with team members, product owners, stakeholder groups, and business analysis teams to provide technical and UX expertise.
● Participating in scrum-like agile development practices including sprint style development, daily stand-up calls, estimation sessions, retrospectives, etc.
● Experience with Vue.Js & Node.Js.
● Experience with Agile software development processes.
● Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
● Experience in developing UI for mobile devices.
● Understanding of common software development practices.
● Experience with TDD, unit testing, and E2E testing.
● Experience with BlueprintJS or similar UI libraries.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation.
- Keeper Tokens are allocated each month to recognise and reward employees.
- Annual health check for some locations – we want to make sure that you're fit and healthy, and that you are given the support you need to stay that way!
- Remote work, flexibility and balance - we offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Learning and development – identify areas for development and we'll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, big data and blockchain.
- Career path planning - team members are encouraged to discuss their career plans based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way. We are here to help you grow!
- Culture and connection - people are at the very heart of what we do. Each one of our leadership panel brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, particularly in helping blue-chip companies to grow and scale internationally.
- We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.