RoleFull Stack Programming
As a full-stack developer reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an international team. You will have a chance to work on various technologies in our web applications and backend services, powering our SaaS offering.
Keeper Solutions is a market-leading software development partner for innovative FinTech, CleanTech and MedTech firms such as Fexco, Taxamo, Vitalograph, Sweepr, Umba, and AccountsIQ. At Keeper Solutions, we help our clients to scale up their software development capabilities. Our team is made up of the best, most highly-skilled, senior software specialists across all technical competencies. Our culture values people and rewards curiosity and learning. We encourage new ideas and collaborative thinking, even with teams working across different time zones. We enjoy the thrill of working on new and exciting projects for our international customers.
Keeper Solutions has several delivery centres located across Europe and North America to support our global customer base. This includes centres in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland, Russia, and Costa Rica.
- Implement new functionalities and refine existing products within an engineering squad and guilds organisation.
- Improve the development and release of the engine.
- Partake in collective ownership of the application's architecture and technical direction.
- Adapt to an agile/lean environment with both on-site and off-site co-workers.
- Partake in all parts of the development process from design to testing and delivery.
- Carry out development activities covering a wide range of technologies on the front & back end.
- Cover areas from core development in ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Linq, SASS, Vue.js to T-SQL stored procedures and functions in SQL Server
- Perform code reviews.
- Being a full-stack developer and a keen problem solver is more important than any particular technology.
- Participate in retrospective and post mortems, always being ready to improve.
Qualifications and Experience:
- NET, C#.NET or VB.NET.
- HTML & CSS.
- React or Vue.js experience
- SQL Server with specific reference to T-SQL.
- A degree in an IT-related discipline is also essential.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Interests in optimisation and mobile development, in Vue.js components, would be equally favourable.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation.
- Keeper Tokens are allocated each month to recognise and reward employees.
- Annual health check for some locations – we want to make sure that you're fit and healthy, and that you are given the support you need to stay that way!
- Remote work, flexibility and balance - we offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Learning and development – identify areas for development and we'll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading-edge skills in areas such as AI, big data and blockchain.
- Career path planning - team members are encouraged to discuss their career plans based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way. We are here to help you grow!
- Culture and connection - people are at the very heart of what we do.
- Each one of our leadership panels brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, particularly in helping blue-chip companies to grow and scale internationally.
- We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved