Group Recruitment Manager ROI
RoleAll Other Remote
Kepak is one of Europe’s leading food companies operating 12 manufacturing sites across
Ireland and the UK with sales offices in Europe, US and Asia. The group has a turnover of
€1.5bn and employs over 4,500 people. Our company purpose “Meat at our heart, innovation our driver and nutrition our future” is underpinned by our values of “Responsibility, Ambition, Passion for Food and Teamwork”.
Group Recruitment Manager
The location of this role is flexible but it is anticipated that there will be some travel involved with the role. This role reports to the People Operations Manager. INDHP
To drive the Group recruitment process as efficiently and effectively as possible, ensuring the policies and procedures are aligned to deliver the right people at the right time through trusted partner channels.
- Co- ordinate a multifaceted and busy recruitment schedule across Ireland and UK.
- Overseeing of the full recruitment process to include policy development for sourcing, assessing and onboarding of candidates.
- Collaborate with Key Company Stakeholders by building strong relationships with site managers, HR, operations, technical, sales, finance etc. to get an understanding of the roles and job specs prior to going to market with roles.
- Manage the candidate experience through the offer process and up to start date, ensuring the contract and offer letter is dispatched on time & to 100% accuracy and that all on- boarding activities are properly undertaken.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external recruitment partners in Ireland, UK and internationally – occasional international travel to meet with potential recruitment partners maybe required.
- Engage with passive candidates through various platforms in order to create a Talent Pipeline for the future needs of the business.
- Take the lead on recruitment related projects.
- Manage the Group recruitment budget to ensure that the correct platforms are being used and value for money is being obtained.
- Ensuring that qualification is met for overseas permits/ licenses as required by UK and Irish Governments.
- Oversee the operation of the group candidate management system.
- Develop and monitor the Social Media Recruitment strategy to enhance employer branding and aid with the attraction of talent.
- Create unique and engaging job adverts and role profiles.
- A successful candidate management system in operation which suits the needs of the business.
- Recruitment pipeline available to fill available roles specifically at General Operative and Skilled Butchers level.
- Reduction in new starter turnover through attraction of suitable candidates.
- Optimum time taken to fill vacancies.
- Efficient Cost Per Hire.
- Experience of work within the food industry would be preferable.
- Familiarity with key recruiting tools such as LinkedIn and other job boards, coupled with the ability to leverage these tools to generate candidates.
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service Related Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Meat Products
- Hybrid/ Remote Working