RoleManagement and Finance
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you'd like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Controller to oversee our finance function, and manage and lead accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, and taxation-related activities. As part of a globally distributed and rapidly growing company, the Controller will oversee compliance with global financial and tax reporting obligations, enhance Kinsta's financial processes and policies, and manage a fully remote team that is scattered across the Americas and Europe.
- Manage a fully remote global Finance Team
- Ensure consistent compliance with global financial and tax reporting obligations
- Issue audited consolidated financial statements in compliance with GAAP
- Manage all accounting operations, including revenue recognition, journal entries, account reconciliations, and monthly financial close
- Oversee the annual budgeting and planning process
- Drive effective internal controls and processes and implement enhanced financial processes, policies, and systems
- At least 6 years of experience dealing with complex accounting matters
- Strong leadership and people management experience, preferably in a fully remote, global setting
- A strong understanding of UK GAAP/IFRS or US GAAP
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or another relevant degree
- Proven experience in designing and implementing accounting processes and controls
- Outstanding communication skills
- CPA or chartered accountant is a strong advantage
- Experience as a controller or assistant controller at a rapidly growing SAAS or technology company
- Experience implementing ERP systems
- Experience overseeing taxes (direct and indirect) is a considerable advantage
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved