Customer Solutions Architect
At Krisp, we build products to enhance professional and effective communication for everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS. Our team is defining the future for remote employees' voice and video communication.
Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world. Krisp received 6 prestigious awards in the last 3 years:
- Webby Awards in Productivity and Collaboration 2021
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- TIME 100 Best Inventions 2020
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star 2020
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup 2020
- Product of the Year on Product Hunt 2018
We are a remote-first, global team across US, Europe, Armenia and Asia.
As a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) at Krisp, you will lead our technical engagements with global application and device developers, encompassing technical integration expertise and business development acumen.
You’ll be responsible for delivering technical wins at embedded customer accounts. You’ll lead the technical pre-sales relationship, propose technical architectures, demonstrate the technology, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions. You’ll build customer trust in Krisp solutions.
As a CSA, you should be comfortable engaging a CEO or sketching out a call flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
What You’ll Do:
- Help customers achieve success by leading the technical engagement, recommending best-practice solutions, and guiding them on how to use Krisp’s SDKs
- Own the technical sales process from qualification to technical win by performing excellent discovery and helping demonstrate the best way to use Krisp technologies to achieve their goals
- Take the initiative to identify and solve problems - both for the customer and within the organization as we grow
- Build highly interactive and engaging customer demonstrations while forming strong customer relationships.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years engineering experience supporting complex, technical products and 3+ years customer facing experience, specifically with technical integrations
- BS/BA degree required
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Client development (Win, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Experience with APIs
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s communications needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with know-how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Demonstrated success at serving multiple developers with complex solutions
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience working with cross functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.