Senior Product Marketing Manager, Contact Center
At Krisp, we build products to enhance professional and effective communication for everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS. Our team is defining the future for remote employees' communication. Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world.
Krisp received 6 prestigious awards in the last 3 years:
- Webby Awards in Productivity and Collaboration 2021
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- TIME 100 Best Inventions 2020
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star 2020
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup 2020
- Product of the Year on Product Hunt 2018
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key leader along with counterparts from Sales, Customer Success and Product teams in developing and driving Krisp’s Contact Center go-to-market strategy. Through your experience and keen understanding of the industry, you will position Krisp in the Contact Center space, contribute to the product strategy and thought leadership.
Remote, East Coast US or Europe
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the GTM team to develop and execute strategies to bring new features and capabilities to the market. Build key themes and stories to support product launches. Understand and contribute to product, feature pricing to position Krisp in the Contact Center market.
- Work with the broader Marketing and GTM teams to develop Messaging and Positioning for Krisp products.
- Develop marketing assets such as Case Studies, White-papers, Presentations and other enablement contents for the GTM team.
- Create thought-leadership direction, key messages and content for tradeshows and other events.
- Own competitive analysis for your product, working with other marketing teams to create competitive assets.
- Develop a strong understanding of Krisp Contact Centers customers problems and buyer journey through methods such as surveys, interviews and focus groups.
- Work in an environment that is always in motion. Manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for your product
- Demonstrated experience in product positioning in Contact Center industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with proficiency in project communication via chat and online meetings
- Proactive person with a builder mindset and strong sense of ownership towards your work
- Passionate about Krisp and willing to speak about our product at various industry events
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in working and communicating cross-culturally in multi-national teams
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to perform best in this role.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.