Product Designer (UX/UI)
Kunai is looking for a full-time mid-level Product Designer to join our growing team. We are a digital agency of 50+ talented individuals working together to create world-class digital products for some of the biggest clients in the world. In the past 10 years, we’ve delivered over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the UN, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes.
As a remote-first company, our team is spread across the world; from Argentina to New York, Ukraine to San Francisco. As long as there is a fit, we are happy to work with you wherever you may be.
You will be a Product Designer on our Design Team. As part of the team, you will help our clients bring their ideas to life in the form of well-executed digital products. With the help of your design team, you will serve as a strategic partner with our clients, gaining a deep understanding of their business goals and needs at the outset of each project, and utilizing that knowledge to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Join Kunai and help to build the next generation of fintech products with exceptional customer experience.
- Work closely with our design team to design digital products that you will be proud of.
- With the assistance of design team members, you will help drive the design process in meetings with our clients, parsing their needs and requirements into tangible design goals.
- Be an integral part of the decision making process along with your fellow designers, helping to determine the most effective solutions for client needs.
- Help to define and scope project requirements with project managers.
- Be responsible for delivering all aspects of interface design across web, tablet and mobile.
- Hand off design work to the development team and take an active role in ensuring proper execution of the product vision.
- 2-3 years of digital product experience
- Comfort with design tools like: Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Responsive and welcoming to feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize the complex mixture of stakeholder goals, design research, and user needs into a cohesive vision
- Working understanding of technology, with the ability to code simple functionality when necessary.
- Experience creating personas, user flows and user testing a plus.
- Experience with digital marketing.