Content Marketing Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Who we are:
LaunchPad Lab is a diverse team of product builders united by a common goal—to build mission-critical web apps and mobile apps that solve challenges and drive growth. Our team has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and we’re excited to expand our team with a Content Marketing Specialist.
Who we are looking for:
- You’re a strong content marketer. You have a passion for copywriting and everything that comes with it—from strategizing topics to identifying keywords, writing short & long-form content, and optimizing for SEO.
- You’re a storyteller. We’re looking for someone who can transform the technical work we do of building apps for clients into a compelling story of how our clients used an app to solve a business challenge or grow.
- You can multitask. You can knock out a case study while helping to edit blogs, manage the monthly social media, and communicate your progress with the team.
- You enjoy trying new things. This role will be heavily focused on content creation and writing, but willing to roll up your sleeves and help with other marketing initiatives, such as ordering swag, testing new strategies, and helping with employer branding.
What your day to day will look like:
As a content marketing specialist at LaunchPad Lab, you’ll be working to tell the story of each and every client we work with, preparing case studies and customer testimonials in anticipation of their product launch. Proactively interacting with customers and team members to determine content topics and our client’s stories will be just as important as the content you produce.
Beyond telling our success stories, you’ll own the monthly social media strategy & content calendar—creating both the copy and graphics that support it. We strive to iterate on our website and evolve it as our company does, so you’ll also help with writing new website content and informational blogs while optimizing for SEO. You’ll also help with our overall content strategy, create and manage virtual events, proactively identify content topics and guest speakers, and facilitate our online discussions.
But the good news is that you won’t be doing this alone. You’ll report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with our sales, product, and design teams. As a team of two, the marketing team carries the full responsibility of the brand image, PR, sales support, digital events, and more. If responsibility, autonomy, and ownership (and some really cool success stories to write about) are qualities that you’re looking for in your next role, we want to meet you.
- You have 3+ years of content marketing and copywriting experience
- You have experience planning and hosting virtual events
- You are strong at managing multiple priorities and using a project management system
- You have excellent communication skills
- You love finding creative solutions to challenges
- You love writing and enjoy what you do
Bonus skills (not required, but hey, let us dream a little!):
- You’ve used some kind of marketing automation & CRM
- You’ve worked at an agency before
- You’ve worked with Salesforce products
- You’re not afraid of the camera—we’d love to have you lead some of our webinars
- You’ve got an eye for design
- You know your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva
- You’ve used or are interested in video editing software
- You’re interested in getting better at SEO—if you don’t already know it
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (company pays 100% of PPO premium)
- Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Vision Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- $1,000 annual continuing education budget
- Flexible remote work and vacation schedule
- All benefits are available immediately upon starting
About LaunchPad Lab
LaunchPad Lab is a digital product company that brings people and technology together to build mission-critical applications. Since 2012, our team has helped businesses shape, build and optimize digital applications that solve challenges and accelerate growth. We partner with you to solve the right problem, not just what’s on the surface — and this approach is one of the core reasons why over 90% of our clients continue to partner with us long-term.
A few other important details:
- We embrace our Company Constants, using them to guide our company’s efforts and shape the decisions we make.
- We’re a 100% remote organization and flexible working hours.
- We have an Innovation program called SPACE, giving you time each quarter to learn a new skill or experiment.