Remote Client Success - Onboarding Specialist
Anywhere in the World
LawLytics is a rapidly-growing legal marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, providing small law firm owners with the technology, strategy, training and support they need to have a successful law firm website.
We are hiring a remote Onboarding Specialist (Website Setup Coordinator) who will be responsible for guiding our new Members from the point of sale through to the successful launch of their new website. This team member ensures our members' onboarding is an exceptional experience that sets them up for long-term success with LawLytics.
We are looking for someone who is technically-savvy, meticulous, detail-oriented, a great communicator (both on the phone and in writing), and unflappable under pressure. In short, you need to come with a genuine desire to help attorneys succeed.
The exceptional candidate has expertise in tracking and managing multiple projects at once, ensuring each is moving forward in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you need to be highly organized, proactive, communicate promptly and effectively, and reliably and precisely document your conversations and the Member's preferences to set both the new Member and your teammates up for success.
Previous experience with project management as well as familiarity with website design, deployment and SEO concepts are required for this position. *This is a full-time, remote position.
- Guide members through the stages of setting up a legal website following documented procedures
- Understand attorneys' goals for their websites and tailor the onboarding experience to help them meet their particular needs
- Manage each account through to a timely launch, communicating consistently and persistently, and removing barriers as necessary that might cause the project to veer off course
- Work with other departments within the company to bring all the components of the website together in a coordinated fashion
- Great listening skills and a desire to truly understand the Members you will serve
- Highly coachable
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Computer and internet proficiency and the ability to quickly learn new computer skills
- Knowledge of customer success principles and practices
- Great time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Meticulousness in documentation and written communication
- The ability to track and manage multiple fast-moving projects
- At least one year of customer-facing experience in a service-based or SaaS business
- Experience with SEO and website development
- Previous experience speaking and working with attorneys
- Proven success working in a remote environment
LawLytics is a rapidly-growing company with a strong culture of team success. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, PTO, etc.