Customer Success Engineer
🇺🇸 USA Only
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are now looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our Customer Success and Support team. You will bridge the gap between our technical team and our customer facing teams. This position would suit someone with a technical background/knowledge, but who enjoys being customer facing and collaborating with teams. The successful person will be required to work the Eastern or Central time zones of the US.
To apply for this position you’ll need to be proficient in each of the competencies listed below:
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager
- Experience in handling compliance relating issues from customers.
- Experience with similar Integrations to ours - for example: CRMs (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot), Analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc).
- Understanding of how websites function - and how tools such as ours collect data from websites.
- Experience with Content management systems and consent management systems
- Ability to maintain and improve our help center / internal company knowledge base
- Comfortable with client interactions via video call, phone or email.
- Creating a weekly summary of tech questions in the Ask Tech Team (ATT) channel sent to the business team.
- Constantly updating or creating our Help Center Articles (average of 7 per month).
- Creating and rolling out hands-on training (1 per month) for the Customer success & support department in order to improve their knowledge and decrease the number of contacts in the ATT channel.
- Regular client calls per week plus follow ups
- Huddles with developers to discuss the product, client issues and ATT questions
- Bi-weekly meetings to onboard clients
- Delivering training on new products for all the customer facing roles.
- Helping hand for the PMs
- Creating guru cards in order to establish processes for the whole CS department.
- Vacation: Open Policy – Vacation days upon approval
- Medical + Vision + Dental: Company will pay 100% premium for you on company selected plans
- Retirement Plan: Access to a 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks paid leave after 12 months of employment
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!