3 to 4 years
RoleManagement and Finance
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don't you join us? We are looking for a passionate Finance Specialist with at least 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position, who's able to collaborate with us.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let's break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There's more
You're our perfect candidate if you:
- Have solid knowledge of the money market, investment management and financing techniques.
- You know how to detect and anticipate borrowing needs and the funds available for investment.
- You have experience managing the reception, banking and protection of company funds, securities and financial products.
- You know how to ensure the availability of sufficient funds to cover operational and capital investment needs.
- You have managed financial risk management.
- You know how to control and apply the company's currency sales in banks and platforms.
- You have mastered financial reporting.
- You have resolved and followed up on treasury-related issues and know how to identify and implement process improvements where necessary.
- Knowledge of international banking and bank documentation management.
- Knowledge of alternative payment methods is a very high plus.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- More than 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Proven knowledge of banking industry rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office (Excel)
- High English Level
- Ability to identify continuous improvement measures and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills, and ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.
- Dynamic, proactive and results-oriented person, flexible to changing environments and eager to learn.
Interested? Keep on reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
First step: 20-minute phone interview to get to know you
Second step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work.
Third step: HR's timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We're looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including a document that validates your identity.