5 to 6 years
RoleAll Other Remote
We're looking for a self-starting, energetic individual to help establish and scale our Human Resources team.
The Human Resource Generalist performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: Employee Relations, Recruitment, Management Coaching, Training and Development, Employment, Affirmative Action and Employment Equity program, Benefits Management, Payroll Management, and Legal Compliance. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization.
We're grateful for the powerhouse team we have in place and would be excited to bring on a tenacious, forward-thinking leader to help us reach even greater heights in 2023.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (Preferred).
- Human Resources certification Required (SHRM or HRCI).
- Five (5) - Six (6) years minimum experience as a Human Resources Coordinator.
- Experience recruiting full-time and part time staff.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resource programs.
- Foster a culture of high energy, ambition, and continuous improvement on the team
- Intuition and capacity to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary action.
- Maintains positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate sensitive matters in a direct and diplomatic fashion.
- Assists with recruitment tasks as needed.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and guidance to managers before executing disciplinary actions.
- Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling.
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports.
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Remote Workplace
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO Policy