RoleManagement and Finance
We are looking for an agile programme lead experienced in customer management and change management, who is able to deliver on complex projects, and passionate about making a difference to real lives.
The Programme Lead will play a key role in working with our clients in health and social care teams (in NHS trusts or local authorities, for example). In this role, you'll deliver an outstanding implementation service to ensure that our digital solution brings a great experience to all stakeholders and end users and meets all of the programme's objectives and outcomes.
You'll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your own portfolio of projects: delivering presentations, attending meetings with clients to identify needs, preparing and executing robust project plans, and reporting on successes.
You will deliver an outstanding implementation service, focussing on both the end user’s experience and the organisation’s needs, demonstrating impact and ensuring that there is a clear plan in place to build a sustainable and scalable roll out of our technology. Ultimately your goal is to deliver an end to end programme that delivers results that enable the client to increase the number of service users that are supported by Lilli.
Managing this process will involve working directly with clients in order to identify their needs, develop a clear project plan with milestones and then deliver and report back on that plan. The role calls for a real balance and high level of skills; project management, training and facilitation skills are crucial as is an understanding of the needs of vulnerable people and the organisations that support them.
The role is hands-on, strategic, tactical and collaborative. Ideally you will have had some experience working with remote monitoring or assistive technology but, if not, you will certainly understand the potential it has to change lives and to increase efficiency.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of pilots and projects.
- You will run the project from kick off meeting to final evaluation and have complete ownership of it.
- You will use and evolve the Lilli Delivery system.
- Help scope and undertake the consultancy through to contract phases of both pilots and projects.
- Work closely with client stakeholders to identify their needs and existing set up, to ensure smooth transition amongst all of their stakeholder when transitioning to use the Lilli tech
- Deliver presentations, attend client meetings and identify the specific needs of the client.
- Prepare and write robust project plans with milestones that balance the needs of both the business and the client.
- Monitor progress and report on this via a standard format to senior management
- Liaise with product, ops and success teams to set up new projects and resource allocation
- Provide a main point of contact for the client, ensuring requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Manage and sign off data reports to be released to client
- Report and escalate to management when a project's milestones are not being met
- Help the clients to get the best results from using our technology and build evidence of success for sharing with other clients.
- Provide a unique perspective on the implementation process and utility of Lilli across a number of specific client sectors to feed into product development priorities.
Knowledge skills and experience required
- You will have experience of delivering multiple complex projects at any one time and will be self-sufficient, well organised and a strong communicator
- You will have Strong customer management and change management skills.
- You will need to be able to manage multiple stakeholders across a project
- You will be able to take the initiative and be responsible for your work, to plan and be able to identify priorities and see things through to completion is vital.
- You will have a clear understanding of how our clients support people with different needs as well as appreciating the many challenges they face.
- You will be a confident presenter, trainer and facilitator and you will be a confident written communicator who has experience of preparing documents for clients or other external stakeholders.
- As a remote worker it is essential that you are comfortable using basic IT software (g suite, teams, zoom, whats app, programming software), mobile technology (laptop, tablet, mobile phone).
- You will be willing to travel and spend time (days and weeks) on location at crucial points of implementation within the programme
- A full driving licence with access to your own transport.
- A Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification
- We have a flexible work schedule, this means you work in the best way for you and the company
- We are remote first and believe that having an inspiring space to work is important. We don’t have an office so we will provide everything you need to set you up at home, and if you need to find inspiration in work in a local co-working space or somewhere else then we will support that too
- We get together regularly to collaborate, review and plan our progress as well as celebrate our teammates and our successes
- We have a team dedicated to ensure we have a solid working culture that is supportive and inclusive
- A generous 28 days’ annual leave + bank holidays