Remote Customer Success Manager- Technical B2B SaaS
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6)
Localize is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our growing, US-based remote team. Our company has product-market fit (600+ customers) and is now looking to scale our customer success and growth efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial minded individual who has experience working in B2B SaaS customer account management and expansion. If you have a true interest in B2B software technology and want to be on the front lines of a growing SaaS company, please apply.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will take ownership of customer retention and expansion; new customer onboarding and product adoption; monitoring and reporting on customer health metrics; and proactively build customer relationships to maximize account growth/expansion.
- Build and nurture long-term customer relationships and partnerships to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
- Partner with customers to ensure successful adoption and identify opportunities for upsell and expansion.
- Be accountable for key performance metrics including renewal, churn, retention, and LTV.
- Conduct regular check ins and business reviews with key accounts to define business objectives and develop a strategic path for long-term success.
- Work closely with key accounts to develop their localization strategy and maximize the value they receive from our products and services.
- Execute and continually iterate on our Customer Success playbook to maximize effectiveness.
- Proactively monitor and assess customer account health and identify proactive actions and recommendations based on the results.
- Utilize our CRM to log customer calls and activities, manage and assign tasks, and update strategic/competitive account information.
- Hold ongoing training sessions and webinars to ensure customers onboard successfully and fully leverage the Localize platform to deliver business value and ROI.
- Act as voice of the customer for feature requests and other product improvements.
- Communicate new feature releases to customers to increase adoption.
- Work closely with the Localize sales team to support sales demonstrations as needed.
- Work in collaboration with the technical support team to assist with help resources and documentation to ensure clear messaging from a customer success perspective.
- Report weekly on Customer Success performance metrics; identify areas of concern and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct customer case studies, competitor analysis, and other business intelligence research to support business growth objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success Management with a complex B2B SaaS technology product servicing with high-value customer accounts.
- Comfortable and effective at upselling, cross-selling, and expanding existing customer accounts.
- Highly personable and engaging customer-facing personality
- Polished and professional communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable presenting and communicating at the C-Suite level.
- Demonstrated customer success and relationship building skill set. Comfortable managing difficult conversations with key contacts to identify mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Self-directed, motivated, and adaptable. Can be counted on to prioritize workload and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision or oversight.
- Highly organized working style; doesn't let things fall through the cracks.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.