🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Longbridge Financial, LLC (LBF) is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping senior homeowners reshape their financial future to improve their retirement. Working together with other reputable companies in the financial services industry, we are moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business and anticipate rapid expansion offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Recognized as an Industry Changemaker, Longbridge CEO Chris Mayer looks at the industry differently and values employees at all levels who drive our company forward. In fact, we are now a top 3 reverse mortgage lender.
Why work with us?
At Longbridge Financial, “We do the right thing” is more than a mantra, it’s our guarantee. We want to attract the best and brightest—that’s why we’re committed to giving our employees the support they need and the respect they deserve. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, as well as a strong marketing and operations foundation. Join us for a rewarding career with remarkable growth potential. Ready to be changemaker and be a part of a team to help propel Longbridge to number one?
Longbridge is actively recruiting for an internal Remote Corporate Recruiter
The ideal candidate will be able adaptable, highly motivated, and a naturally curious individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. A natural born connector that not only can establish relationships with key people within any industry, but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You find enjoyment in understanding someone’s personal career story to help them determine the next step in their career and help them identify the right opportunity best aligned to their interests
· Source, review resumes for active job seekers and proactively seek out passive candidates
· Conduct phone screens, schedule interviews for Hiring Manager
· Identify, engage, activate, and nurture top talent through traditional techniques and unconventional means
· Continuously deliver a diverse and qualified pool of candidates
· Develop method to endlessly stay in touch with passive candidates
· Proactively identify and implement new methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of personal as well as team processes
· Participate in innovative sourcing strategies that deliver an always-on pipeline of quality candidates
· Develop strong relationships with the various LBF business units to understand their hiring needs
· Knowledgeable of LBF hiring practices and ensure they are followed
- 3+ years of experience recruiting
- Proficient is using job boards: LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake, etc.
- Impeccable organization, tracking, and reporting skills
- Strong communication, verbal, and written aptitude
- Demonstrated ability in traditional sourcing techniques utilized for sourcing top talent
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques utilized for recruiting top Mortgage talent, reverse preferred
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates
- Experience testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches that drive results
- Partner with LBF’s departments to execute on sourcing strategies that resulted in achieving a common hiring goal
- Track record of successfully delivering against assigned goals within a given deadline and flawlessly executing in a very fast-paced environment
- Full benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Working in a growing and dynamic industry
- LBF is an EOE