Senior Associate, Growth Operations
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based and Montessori-inspired approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents' Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
The Growth Ops Senior Associate will be responsible for overseeing and organizing creative workflow, monitoring timelines, and communicating status updates to ensure the timely, efficient, and effective completion of creative assets/projects for various paid digital platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Display, and Connected/Linear TV. This role will work closely with external partner agencies, Lovevery's in-house creative and copywriting teams, and the performance marketing team to achieve quarterly goals aligned to company objectives.
The right candidate is organized, communicative, and an active and positive collaborator. They're truly a constant learner and comfortable working in a sometimes ambiguous and fast-changing environment. The ideal candidate will steward multi-stakeholder solutions while working with cross-functional groups/teams.
- Use Asana to oversee and drive timely, efficient, and effective development of creative for various digital platforms
- Hold stakeholders accountable to standard operating procedures, ensuring complete information is included for each task, any impediments are surfaced, naming conventions are adhered to, appropriate assignees are allocated, and deadlines are designated
- Send communication around status, impediments, and deadlines to approvers, individual contributors, and to informed stakeholders as needed
- Establish project timelines based on end-to-end process estimates, set expectations with wider team and stakeholders, and update timelines as needed when strategy shifts
- Communicate overall progress to goal
- Ensure stakeholder feedback is documented and actioned and communicated to the design and/or copy teams
- Look for opportunities to refine processes and increase efficiencies within projects
- Balance multiple projects as requested/needed
- 3-5 years' project management experience, preferably in an ecommerce/tech/digital-first environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience working with creative or paid media placements a plus
- Project Management certification a plus
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively in a fast-changing environment, and pivot responsibilities based on prioritization needs
- Comfortable working and communicating clearly across teams and stakeholders, including at the executive level
- Expert level skills in organization and planning
- Prior experience using Asana a plus
The Benefits/Perks You'll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.