Enterprise Account Director
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
The Enterprise Account Director will be on a growing team of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. Loyal utilizes the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. Our sales team is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition. It is our job to partner with innovative, progressive health systems to help improve their entire digital patient experience. The sales team works hand in hand with our marketing, customer success, product, and engineering teams to provide value and expertise to all of our partners.
The Enterprise Account Director is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition by uncovering and closing new business opportunities. In this role, the Enterprise Account Director will be responsible for focusing on Enterprise Platform Solution opportunities with a targeted group of large health systems by utilizing deep consultative sales efforts. A successful Enterprise Account Director will interact and facilitate meetings with a diverse group of healthcare executives and decision-makers, demonstrating the ability to close deals in the $3M - $5M range while meeting assigned quotas. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Enterprise Account Director must demonstrate skills in strategic thinking, persistence, creativity, leadership, and exceptional prospecting skills. Up to 20% travel (approx. 1-2 times per month, duration of trips are 2-3 days typically).
- Responsible for the sales life cycle from demo to close for large platform deals across the whole system of healthcare organizations
- Partners with Loyal’s leadership to coordinate efforts in helping address the executive audience of healthcare organizations
- Demonstrates a strategic prospecting approach to engage with new accounts
- Maintains accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform
- Establishes lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Fosters new relationships for Loyal with outbound efforts
- Creates and executes customized demonstrations and presentations
- Creates sales materials including proposals, custom business cases, memos, and implementation plans
- Manages contract negotiations and legal review with the support of the Sales leadership team.
- Manages individual sales pipeline and keeps all opportunities up to date while accurately forecasting pipeline for leadership
- Serves as a mentor to all levels of Sales Executive team members
- Attends conferences & prospective customer meetings (virtual & in-person)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of sales experience in the software as a service (SaaS) industry and at least 5 years at the Enterprise Sales level is required
- Experience working in the Healthcare SaaS industry is required
- Experience with navigating complex sales cycles and a consistent track record of quota achievement and success in the field of enterprise sales is required
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts is required
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite is required
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM and sales engagement technologies preferred
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred
Loyal to our employees
We are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.