🇺🇸 USA Only
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
The Product Manager is responsible for launching features and owning broader roadmaps. This position is one that requires deeper product knowledge and collaboration skills. The Product Manager will become the go-to person if someone in the company has a question about the product or needs help. In this role, the Product Manager is well-informed and data-driven when making recommendations. They work closely with roles across the organization such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing.
Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and passionate about building amazing products that help patients in some of the most vulnerable times in their lives. At Loyal, you will have the freedom and responsibility to make a major impact within the healthcare system and tremendous growth potential in your role. This is an opportunity to shape and define the product, have ownership, and make impactful decisions.
- You will own and develop a reputation management centered product
- You will scale the product from its current mode to include the most important aspects of analytics, insights, workforce management, and intelligence
- You will work cross-functionally to get buy-in from your team
- You will own the positioning and go-to-market strategy for your product
- You will drive feature capabilities by vetting feature assessments and creating a framework to assess priority
- You will translate the roadmap into detailed requirements with the help of Design and Engineering
- You will serve as the product leader and ensure product operations are run smoothly (stand-ups, product tracking, bugs, release planning, retrospectives, etc..)
- You will represent Loyal as the product expert on health system business rules
- You will educate internal and external stakeholders on health system users, roles, and workforce management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of Product Management, or similar experience in shaping product
- An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and able to independently manage projects from start to finish
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building product roadmaps and executing on product delivery
- Strong design sense and aesthetic
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience with APIs and EHR integrations
- Experience working with ML-based software products
Loyal to our employees
We are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.