RoleAll Other Remote
This is a remote position.
LT Selection is workforce solutions provider that specialises in permanent placements within education, but are looking to open build client relationships outside of the educational space. LT Selection has strong client connections as it is part of a wider group that provides professional services to businesses.
LT Selection prides itself on its pragmatic recruitment approach and will not rely on using shared talent pools and job boards.
Ideally you will have experience recruiting within the education sector. We are also open to hearing from you if you have alternative niche experience.
The role of a Recruitment Specialist
· Identifying and developing client/business relationships
· Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
· Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
· Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
· Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
· Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
· Offering CV, interview and general career advice
· Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We will consider any experience and any background, however, any potential recruitment consultant must possess:
· A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Strong commercial business acumen
· A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
· A winning mentality
· The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
What’s on offer?
· The opportunity to work for a growing recruitment company that is part of a wider group, providing professional services to businesses.
· Being part of a group that has strong client relationships.
· £25,000 - £30,000pa plus generous bonus scheme
· Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
· Unparalleled career progression