HR Administrator (LTG)
RoleAll Other Remote
To assist with Human Resources initiatives working to provide key support to the Administration Team and the wider People Team.
The HR Administrator is a key position within the People team providing a detail oriented approach to all areas of HR administration, to include areas of HRIS data entry and maintenance, paperwork compliance, and the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs. These areas are considered to be of significant importance to the business and its colleagues!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assist the People department with all administrative duties, to include (list not exhaustive), recruitment, performance appraisal and management, as well as note taking for any ER/case work as appropriate.
- Supporting with the preparation of and maintaining new hire offer and change documentation
- Handle the processing of all employee changes in the HRIS Database (including new hires, terms, compensation changes, reporting changes, etc) ensuring a smooth transition to payroll
- Assist with Contractor set up, to include IR35 checks and compliance
- Administer our new hire on-boarding and termination processes, including preparing paperwork and creating/maintaining HR files.
- Creation and supply of both ad hoc and regular reporting
- Manage highly confidential information
- Complete Employment verifications, to include Right to Work, background checks, references and other relevant verifications
- Provide day-to-day administrative support and first line query support to the business
- Assist with the organisation and management of personnel files including regular filing, conducting routine file audits and purging files to ensure compliance standards are being met.
- Provide support to the HR Operations manager, and Senior HR Leadership with annual and ad hoc project requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties as discussed and required
- Previous experience in HR Administration
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple assignments simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
- Must be able to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong Excel knowledge with experience working with HR data sets, Excel reporting and data presentation
- Ability to analyse data with basic mathematical foundations required for HR administration
- Able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as required
- Credible, reliable and trustworthy
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in a variety of locations, including Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, please visit www.ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved