HomeMade | Support Partner Team Lead NSW
THIS ROLE IS FOR HOMEMADE
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable: we operate as a completely separate business but have a shared vision for self-management
HomeMade is transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach, designed to support people in achieving their goals while living at home. We are an approved provider that specialise in self-management and partner with our customers to create a support plan to meet their needs and optimise their funds. Our approach keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
As HomeMade grows and scales at a rapid rate, An exciting opportunity exists for a full-time permanent Support Partner Team Lead to join our Customer Support team; helping support people in the Greater Sydney region.
Reporting directly to the Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of high-quality support and experience to HomeMade customers by fostering good relationships with customers, and their support network while providing consultation, advice, and case management support. You will guide and direct the NSW Support Partner Team towards achieving operational goals, efficiency targets, and overall team performance.
- You will act as the front-line subject matter expert for your team and our Customers in the HomeMade network
- Monitor service demands, quality and performance to ensure service levels are met daily.
- Take a collaborative and goal-orientated approach to develop and update support plans with customers.
- Work with the team collaboratively to promote and grow the HomeMade business through a consultative sales approach.
- Work with your team to identify opportunities for service innovation and take a proactive approach to implementation.
- Promote a culture of best practice and shared knowledge by sharing your deep experience in the sector, and supporting customers through self Management.
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding current and prospective client and clinical issues.
- Ensure your team can identify client needs and that the correct care and advice are recommended and delivered in the appropriate manner and timeframe.
What skills or qualifications are we looking for
- Demonstrated experience in Home and Community Care, ideally with Aged care or disability experience
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Well-developed understanding and delivery of support and case management experience in a complex Aged care or Disability environment
- Experience in mentoring and educating teams
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams for success
What attributes will make me successful?
- Your expertise in the industry is highly regarded and you use this to achieve positive client outcomes
- Those that know you, would describe you as Customer-centric, with a passion for Self Management.
- You are excited about working for a start-up business that is disrupting the sector- you want to be part of that growth and make an impact
- You inspire your team to achieve results with the customer at the heart of everything
- You Love working at a fast pace and evolving processes to meet business goals
- Your background in the sector, aged care, disability or community is a passion you want to share and keep close to.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment. Our teams live the HomeMade values in all they do towards this:
PUT PEOPLE FIRST: People and relationships matter most
FOSTER FREEDOM: Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
DO THE RIGHT THING: What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
BE BOLD: With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Benefits of Working at HomeMade
- Work remotely for a disruptor in the Aged care industry!
- Supportive family-friendly working environment
- Remote working or Hybrid work- depending on what suits your circumstances
- Career development opportunities
- Floating Public Holidays Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
- Volunteer day One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
- Wellbeing day Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Program A 24/7 service that includes counseling for you and your immediate family.
- Parental leave We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
At HomeMade we believe that collaboration and team connection is key to success. This role can either be based in Sydney (a mix of office/home) or fully remote within Australia. We're all about creating opportunities for people, regardless of where they live.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.