Customer Success Manager
Magic is a leading modern outsourcing platform that connects SMBs to high-quality remote workers, from SDRs to virtual assistants and more. With roots in Silicon Valley, and backing from top venture capitalists, our workers are supercharged with a combination of the latest AI technology and training.
Our company came out of Y Combinator in 2015. Since then we've grown to 1000+ remote workers, with strong venture-backing (including Sequoia Capital) and over $30M in funding to date. We are fully remote across Asia and US time zones.
- Check out Magic's Business Profile
- Know more about our Team via Magic's Careers Page
Why does this role exist
The Customer Success Manager for Magic Dedicated Product will manage the client relationship with multiple assistants, aiming to understand their core needs, address business pain points, and build trust and product knowledge. This role will ensure that client needs are met, assess the capacity of their current assistants, and identify ways to supplement their requirements with the Dedicated product.
Interested candidates must:
- have at least 3 years of prior experience in account management, relationship management, or customer success.
- have a proven ability to meet or exceed revenue and retention goals.
- have experience working with B2B clients, preferably within the US
- have experience dealing with C+-level clients.
- be proficient in using CRM software such as HubSpot
- have a Bachelor's Degree in any course.
The Impact you will make:
- Customer Advocacy and Relationship ManagementBeing the client advocate inside the company to ensure high retention and growth from the business. Proactively offering solutions before being told
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management and stakeholders
- Define and understand client needs to ensure a successful relationship from start to finish
- High touch account ownership.
- Handle the onboarding process for the client to better understand their needs, their specific KPIs, and the deliverables they’re looking for Magic
- Escalation and Problem ResolutionSolving problems with a never say no attitude
- Handle any of the client escalations while taking actions for resolution and client satisfaction
- Handle client-specific communication on product questions, billing, future needs, etc.
- Data Management and Business DevelopmentMeet or exceed company revenue, retention, and growth goals
- Handle frequent email, phone, and messaging check-in’s and feedback
- Doing continual research to stay knowledgeable about the client’s business and growth needs
- Maintain account records and thorough documentation of the client interactions and lifecycle of their business
Your superpowers are…
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with senior-level management and stakeholders, and handle client escalations with a customer-first attitude.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and define client needs and KPIs and track progress against company goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams such as Dedicated Operations, Sales, Product, Assistant and Client Relations to ensure the customer's success.
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple clients and prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed revenue and retention goals.
- Knowledge of the industry and trends related to the customer's business to provide proactive solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to maintain accurate records and documentation of client interactions.
You should apply if...
- You have a talent for comprehending complex customer problems and devising innovative solutions through active listening, trust-building, and utilizing various tools.
- Your focus is on achieving goals and maximizing business relationships.
- You establish deep connections with clients to collaborate on solutions and have a strategy of under-promising and over-delivering.
- You possess a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, avoiding generalizations.
- You are adept at adapting to remote work settings and familiar with online tools.
- Your passion for continuous learning and growth mindset drives you to succeed, even in challenging situations.
To set your expectations, you must know that…
- Work schedule is from 9 AM to 9 PM EST (flexible)
- Salary budget is 1.5k - 2k USD per month
- 100% remote position
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved