RoleAll Other Remote
About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, Huboi Ventures, and Gate.io Labs.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a critical role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team. Our company is still young and obviously needs to evolve, but our commitment to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves is unwavering. We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us. We fundamentally believe that we are more successful when our fellow human beings have diverse backgrounds. That's why, regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still much to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
Magic Square is looking to hire a Content Writer to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Content Manager to execute Magic Square's content strategy
- Write and update long-form articles on a variety of crypto-relevant topics that keep our community well-informed and knowledgeable on anything crypto: how-to use crypto; use dApps; use guides to Magic Square's suite of products and services; crypto trends
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, company website, and email newsletters
- Write matching social media posts to the long-form content
- Identify users’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Conduct keyword/topics research to spot trending topics in the crypto space, especially for dApps, NFTs, Defi, GameFi, blockchain technology, and other emerging trends
- Perform competitors' content analysis to make sure we do not miss any opportunities
- Edit and proofread copy
- Use SEO and marketing principles to maximize copy’s reach
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Passionate about producing outstanding content and user experiences
- Ability to quickly interpret copywriting briefs and grasp project requirements
- Ability to breakdown the complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple layman’s terms
- Comfortable with handling several projects at once and working independently under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with an eagerness to learn.
- At least 2 years of working experience in content writing and editing
- Extensive knowledge of crypto technology and the broader blockchain ecosystem
- Impeccable writing skills in English
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing
- Superior attention to detail and ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and accurately fact-check information
- Self-motivated, independent, strong team player
- A university degree in Journalism, Communications, or related disciplines is a plus
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!