Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision)
- Experince with figma
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.