Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Sinch Email is looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst who is data-driven and passionate about jumping into problems and effectively leading change. The Sales Operations team works across Sinch Email's global organization to enable Sinch Email's growth and business success, by operationalizing the go-to-market strategy through optimization and scalability. Responsibilities include deploying and maintaining critical reporting and analytics for the go-to-market tea, driving data management and data process improvements, and developing data-driven insights that drive go-to-market decisions.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, forecasting and recording new sales bookings in accordance with finance and company policies
- Develop and maintain all reporting needs for Sales and go-to-market operations, including Lead Generation, Support and Retention metrics
- Provide access to key data for the sales and leadership teams through the build and implementation of reports and dashboards in our CRM and BI tools
- Analyze sales data to formulate forecasts, financial models and variance analysis
- Provide data analysis on sales and marketing activity, pipeline, and account management to identify business trends and areas for improvement.
- Focused on explaining the ‘Why?’ of historical results and forward-looking decision support
- Deliver key business analytics, insights and metrics packages to sales and executive leadership, including preparing Board-level reports
- Recommend and analyze critical metrics to produce trends for success measurements, areas of risk, and future benchmarks
- Collaborate with team members to review data-driven insights and identify trends impacting sales effectiveness and ability to achieve sales goals
- Establish a data management process that defines the frequency and audience data is shared with
- Collaborate with internal partners to scope requirements for new data initiatives and reporting
- Ensure data and results are provided within applicable service level agreements
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background with a proven understanding of business process reporting and analysis within a fast-paced, sales environment. A strong comfort-level with key sales performance metrics, financial modeling, and sales/revenue operations concepts will be essential to success in this role.
In addition, your experience and qualifications will include:
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a Sales Data, Financial or Business Analyst
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS or software company preferred but not required
- Salesforce.com experience: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types and understanding of data architecture
- Expert-level skill in Excel and experience with data warehousing and visualization/analytics/BI applications like Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Results-driven with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives
- A genuine commitment to providing superior customer service to internal stakeholders
- Advanced critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Adept at communicating findings in a compelling non-technical manner
- Able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience and proven discretion handling protected, confidential, and sensitive information
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $76,700 + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.