🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
At Mangomint, we’re building award winning software that’s revolutionizing how salons and spas manage their business. Our platform is used daily by thousands of salon and spa professionals in the U.S. and Canada to handle everything from appointment booking, staff management, payment processing, and so much more.
We’re still a pretty small team but we’re doing really BIG things. Most of us are based in Los Angeles and New York City and we’re working fully remote with the occasional meetup every few months.
Overall, we’re a fun, accepting, and hard-working group of people that care a lot about bringing in other amazing people as we grow!
Is this role a fit for you?
As the Technical Writer at Mangomint, you will bring the product to life for our customers by writing articles for our Learning Center. You’ll use your organization, research, and writing skills to write for our clients and explain product features in an easy-to-understand way, all while adhering to the Mangomint brand. This is a new role at Mangomint so it will be crucial for this person to put organized, scalable processes in place to continue to keep our Learning Center in tip-top shape.
In this role, you will…
- Create Learning Center articles for new Mangomint features
- Update existing Learning Center articles with up-to-date information and screenshots
- Implement sustainable processes to ensure our Learning Center continues to stay current
- Be an expert on our Mangomint product (so you’ll need to learn everything there is to know about it)
- Prioritize projects and tasks and build and communicate timelines
- Take professional and helpful screenshots of the product to include in Learning Center articles
Are you a fit for this role?
- You have experience in technical writing and can confidently demonstrate those skills
- You’re a project management wiz who is great at maintaining timelines
- You're highly organized and a time management champion
- You work really well independently and don’t need a ton of direction
- You can collaborate effectively with others and are great at communicating
- You have a way with words and putting them together to clearly teach and explain the product
- You learn quickly and pick up on things with the snap-of-a-finger
- You have enough graphic design skills to be able to create screenshots of the product for our Learning Center articles
What You'll Love About Mangomint
- Remote work
- Fair and at-market compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supportive environment with a nice and respectful culture
- Lots of opportunity for career and personal growth
- Generous monthly wellness budget for gym memberships, yoga, spas, etc.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k (No matching… yet)
- A premium subscription to the Calm app