Automation Test Engineer (TELCO)
RoleAll Other Remote
Manpowergroup Greece, on behalf of one of the worlds' leading Telco companies, is seeking for an Automation Test Engineer to join their Test Engineer Team.
Job Location: Remote within Greece, hybrid if you are based in Thessaloniki
What you will be doing:
You will part of the Test Engineer team which develops detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level. You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA, and DevOps Engineers in an agile development environment.
Our client has created an Engineering Hub in Thessaloniki and you will be collaborating with local & international teams.
Overall, the Test Engineer Team focuses on developing and enhancing the existing automation scripts, tools and framework using Java, Python, Golang, Rest Assured, Karate, Postman etc. and in the development of test PWA, SPA and web applications, Testing UI/UX considering mobile devices and other breakpoints.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience on analyzing test logs, create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Strong coding skills in any of the languages such as C, C++, Java, or scripting languages such as Python, Golang.
- Experience on API level testing – Solid Knowledge of the API functioning both via manual and automation.
- Experience on API automation using tools like Rest Assured, Karate, Postman etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written a must
Any experience in the following will be highly desirable:
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Security testing.
- Understanding of the Unix based systems for logs monitoring and shell scripting.
- Experience of API monitoring tools like Kibana, Grafana, influx DB etc.
- Knowledge on tools like Kafka, Rabbit MQ.
- Open and friendly working environment
- Hybrid way of work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefits package
- Yearly bonus
- Being part of a multi-national software engineering Community