Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 40+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Remote anywhere in USA or Europe
We are building the best Visual and Product Design Team in Web3, currently we are two and want to add a third. Our Lead Designer has eight years experience, the last two with premium DeFi projects. We are a collaborative team working on building the future of capital markets.
Maple holds user experience as a primary focus, meaning the Product and Design teams hold a strong voice and impact on Maple’s future. You’ll be working closely with one of the foremost development teams in Crypto to build a leading, intuitive DeFi application to redefine capital markets.
Being a high growth startup building the future of global capital markets, we all wear multiple hats and explore all of our limitations to develop. From the get go you'll take ownership of high value priority tasks and projects, ultimately having true impact and influence on how Maple evolves.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product to deliver an exceptionally intuitive product experience
- Design powerful and accessible user interfaces and experiences in Figma to align UI / UX design & dev efforts
- Own the design process executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Use research & testing to drive and validate your design decisions
- Execute on the product roadmap and help the team define product strategy
- Experience in Web3 Design
- 1+ years experience in designing using Figma, and have developed systems with accessibility best practice
- Experienced in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) and ADA, or related tools
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- Proficiency in designing for financial or data-dense applications
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work
- Design nerd: way too into design trends, blogs, magazines and watch docs
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
What's in it for you
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we've been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple to help you check us out: