Frontend Developer / Coach
- Mate academy - EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students are trained for free until they get a job in tech. After getting the job they pay a percentage from their salary (a.k.a Income share agreement). 1800+ students placed with 90% success rate
- Our mission - train 1M software engineers around the globe
- Our goal - expand our operations to Poland. So we are looking for a Front-end Coach who will be responsible for the FE program and teaching people to become software engineers.
- Commercial experience as Fronted Developer 2+ years;
- Experience with HTML/CSS, JS, TypeScript, React, Redux, Git;
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical users;
- Passionate about teaching students and sharing knowledge;
- Native Polish language and English Intermediate or higher.
As a plus:
- Experience in mentoring or teaching.
Your tasks will be to:
- Teach full-time groups of students (groups studying 9 a.m. - 10.30 a.m.);
- Conduct lectures for students;
- Contribute to FE program;
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their career in tech;
- Play a key role in shaping the future of education;
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Work directly with the company's founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer)
- Hourly pay (30-40 EUR/h). Your coaching week will include 10+ hours of work.