Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
8 to 10 years
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to enable efficient delivery of value to our customers at the CDC through effective infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines, empowering application developers to deliver at the speed of business.
The DevOps Engineer will support operations of the cloud environment with observability, IAC, and cloud-native best practices.
The engineer will be part of a larger effort to modernize the CDC DevOps enterprise framework by joining the team of 20 which is comprised of data scientists, software engineers, product owners, and DevOps engineers.
Mechanicode is a remote-first company, and this role will be 100% remote.
- Must be a U.S citizen or green-card holder
- 8-10 years of professional experience
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain a public trust security clearance
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Experience with implementing cloud infrastructure on Azure.
- Proficient with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, AWS CDK, etc)
- Experience with Linux, and Bash scripting.
- Substantial experience with programming languages like Python
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g.Docker, containerD)
- Ability to develop the architecture for continuous integration and deployment as well as continuous monitoring
- Experience supporting scalable and elastic applications on distributed architectures.
- Strong ability and understanding of securing systems on the application, network, and infrastructure layers.
- Experience managing network/compute/database infrastructure with infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience with Observability in the cloud, building monitoring & alerting frameworks
- Expert in basic git actions like cloning, creating branches, navigating between branches, staging code for commit, committing code, resetting, and merging.
- Ability to mentor & support junior members
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments.
- Understanding of interfacing with external APIs (REST, JSON, Auth Tokens).
- Ability to operate and manage work, strategically reason, build relationships and influence others.
Nice to Have
- Azure Certifications
- Preliminary Screen
- CoderByte Assessment
- Technical review
- Client Review
Mechanicode's vision is to bring peace of mind with technology.
We do so by building self-healing cloud infrastructure, resilient enough to withstand failures and sufficiently predictable to resolve issues without human intervention.
We do that by having automation as the cornerstone of our cloud solutions, significantly improving workforce attrition, and introducing agile rapid development conventions that improve the developer's experience.
Mechanicode a Cloud Digital services firm providing comprehensive DevSecOps, Cloud Native Engineering, IT Modernization & Automation services.
Founded by a former USDS engineer, Mechanicode has 12 years of experience developing innovative automation solutions improving the feedback loop in the developer experience, and using AWS/Azure Certified best practices for clients.
Mechanicode has experience in both the public and private sectors, providing modernization services that engage Agile best practices, scalable cloud architectures, and continuous integration & deployment standards.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved