Senior HR Business Partner (R&D)
6 to 8 years
RoleAll Other Remote
Founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers, MEDFAR Clinical Solutions developed the first web-based electronic medical record (EMR) in Quebec. MEDFAR continues to work hard to incorporate the latest technological innovations into MYLE in order to provide care teams and their patients with the tools they deserve
Reporting to the HR Director, the Senior HR Business Partner will partner closely with our R&D (Engineering and Product) teams in Canada, India, and Armenia. This role will provide strategic advice and hands-on support to people leaders for all people-related matters to ensure a meaningful employee journey for their teams. Key focus areas include: Performance Management and Enablement, Engagement, and Leadership Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted partner and advisor to people leaders with all people-related matters to enable their team’s effectiveness and engagement.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with the business to influence and have an impact on their decisions.
- Leading and participate in various high impact projects and drive process improvements relating to Performance Management, Engagement, Organizational Development, and Employee Experience.
- Leveraging data to identify trends, draw insights, and propose recommendations to the wider HR team and business.
- Building common and standardized practices, and act as the go-to resource on HR matters for their internal client group.
- Anticipating obstacles and proactively propose and implement solutions to support business growth.
- Ensuring quality counsel in employee relations, including in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Building and maintain strategic partnerships with leadership (including Executives and co-founders), employees, and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and application of HR strategies and practices.
- Participating in the monitoring, evaluation, and optimization of HR programs and initiatives.
- Working closely with leaders and employees to understand departmental HR challenges and translate these into workforce initiatives/actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. CHRP designation preferred.
- 6-8 years of progressive HR experience, including 2-3 years as an HR Business Partner. Experience supporting Engineering and/or Product teams in the Tech space preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of driving HR process improvements and projects from inception to execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with ability to foster trusting relationships with leaders and employees.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Strong planning, coordination, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Team player willing to jump in and support colleagues and internal clients when needed.
- What makes MEDFAR an amazing place to work:
- Be part of a purpose-driven organization whose product is disrupting and digitizing health care, making doctors’ and healthcare workers’ lives easier, and enabling better patient health outcomes.
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation.
- Annual training budget of $1,500 for professional development and opportunity to grow your career in a high-growth environment.
- Benefit from MEDFAR’s success through our Annual Bonus Program.
- Health insurance and benefits as of Day 1, including Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved