Talent Acquisition Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Who we are:
Mediafly is a fully customizable sales application and sales enablement solution that empowers sellers and marketers to create dynamic, interactive, and value-focused selling experiences both in person and remotely.
Mediafly is looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist, who can help grow our team. You will use multiple ways to source new applicants to keep a consistent flow of candidates in the pipeline and promoting Mediafly and the position to potential candidates. This role will make a significant impact to keep meeting our strong growth objectives.
- Sourcing of qualified candidates through various channels (Linkedin, job boards, recruiting databases, social media, employee referrals)
- Conduct Zoom Interviews and building a consistent candidate funnel
- Managing the applicant process, including initial screenings, coordinating with candidates, and preparing hiring managers
- Coordinating and tracking the interview process including documenting candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System, Lever.
- Posting jobs on various job boards and keeping them updated in a timely manner as needed
- Develop recruiting strategies to promote Mediafly and drive applicants to apply
- Consistently work with hiring managers to ensure team and interviewer preparedness during the onsite interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Help shape and communicate Mediafly’s employer branding strategies
- Work closely with management to identify the profiles of team members needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a recruiter (ideally within Tech the space)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently
- Experience managing multiple diverse and critical requisitions at one time
- Strong communication skills, especially phone and presentation skills
- Ability to screen and qualify candidates
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrives on challenges with a results-oriented, positive attitude, outstanding work ethic, and competitive drive to be the best
• Remote based in US
• Generous PTO
• Competitive Salary
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Transparent Career Paths
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Remote Stipend
We have over 200 employees between the US and UK. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly welcomes people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.