RoleSales and Marketing
Who we are:
We're a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you'll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
The SEO Copywriter must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in Medida's content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions.
- Collaborate with various teams (Product, SEO) to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Update, optimize, and improve existing evergreen content through analysis of competitors and implementation of best SEO practices;
- Research and understand the competition through content audits, utilization of SEO tools, and competitor analyses;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Effectively use all resources at hand to meet tight deadlines.
What you'll bring
- Candidate should be a native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Proven experience (2+ years) with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in content marketing;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Experience with WordPress or Drupal CMS.