Full Stack Developer
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
Members Exchange (MEMX) is searching for a Full Stack Developer to join the Client Software Engineering team. The Full Stack Developer will work in an assortment of internal and external facing web applications. This person will play a key role in serving our customers and our business by developing applications that administer and support our core trading system.
- Meet with Product Managers and Stakeholders to obtain a deep understanding of our markets and the applications we build to serve them;
- Work with a team of experienced, high-performance developers and mentors to design best-in-class systems;
- Develop and maintain innovative products that deliver exceptional features and service to our customers and our internal teams.
- 5 or more years of web development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline;
- Proficient in HTML5, ES6, CSS;
- Experienced in REST APIs, NodeJS, React, Angular, or an equivalent web framework, git;
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including exceptional customer service, creative problem solving, and effective written and verbal communications;
- Broad systems thinking – understands the connections and relationships across functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies;
- Experience with financial markets, distributed systems and/or high-performance web applications is a plus;
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to succeed as a self-starter in a dynamic environment.
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is currently the fastest growing U.S. equities exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion. We take great pride in our selection process — and that starts with finding the right people. At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.
- Fully Remote Workforce*
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
*Remote Work States Currently Approved: New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Nevada, & Oregon
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved