Customer Outreach and Verification Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
MessageMedia is a leading tech organization with a mandate for ongoing growth over the next two to three years. With an appetite for global expansion, MessageMedia has doubled in size in the last two years through acquisitions and organic growth.
MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love.
MessageMedia Group is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base.
As the TFN Verification Specialist, you will be the key representative to contact customers by phone to engage, support, and instruct them to fill out verification forms. You will be a master in customer service skills and provide a pleasant, patient, and top-notch experience to our customers throughout this process. This is a contractual role that will be needed through September 30th, 2022 with the possibility of extension through mid October, 2022 based on need. Training and documentation will be provided.
Colorado based preferred.
· Contact customers by phone to engage and assist them in filling out verification forms.
· Showcase a pleasant and patient demeanor while assisting in verification process.
· Serve as subject matter expert in supporting customers to fill out verification form online.
· Assisting in filling out a tracking spreadsheet for customers with multiple TFNs.
· Verify information collected is accurate and complete.
· Coach the customers in best practices and use judgement to determine if the info provided will be accepted or rejected.
· Work with support and CSM/AM groups on outreach and escalations
· Updating systems to show progress and current status
· There may be a need to provide alternative language or sending options.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
· Care factor – cares about doing a great job. Doesn't have a ‘9 to 5' attitude
· Driven to provide a great customer service and support (not to simply ‘make the sale' and move on)
· A self-starter, works with minimal supervision and understands how to target accounts to open up new opportunities
· Hungry – strong internal drive to win, to hit & exceed targets
· Adaptable – accepts and responds positively to feedback. Driven to improve.
Our values of dream big, win together, keep it simple and make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and excited by the opportunity to help build our business in the United States, please apply now!