Meter provides internet infrastructure for businesses. We build enterprise-grade networks that are faster, more accessible, and more secure. Our full-stack approach combines hardware, software, and operations so that any company can easily set up and run a modern network. Our long-term ambition is to evolve internet infrastructure into a turnkey utility.
About the role
Meter’s mission is to make businesses more productive and secure through providing best-in-class internet infrastructure. Our customers expect their network to simply and seamlessly work. That is why they choose Meter. Our technical support team is critical to meeting this expectation. As an early member of this team, you’ll set the foundation and standard for delivering truly excellent support at scale.
We are looking for people who are excited to work on complex problems, enjoy learning and working with others, and above all, are kind and ambitious. We are building for the long term and just getting started. We'd love your help.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving goals like the following
- Configuration changes such as IP pinning and static mapping
- Documenting network changes
- Partnering with field application engineers on frontline debugging
- Verifying new network installations
- Implementing various solutions for our customers
You might be a good fit if you have
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience supporting a technical product (hardware and/or software)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Relative proficiency in at least one of the following areas: Linux, reading and writing Python scripts, or WiFi experience
- Experience supporting technical teams (e.g., developers and/or IT teams)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various internal teams
If you are interested in joining us
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match this job description. We operate with a growth mindset and expect ourselves and our colleagues to have the capacity and desire for ongoing growth.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in what we are doing
- Attach your resume
- Include the URL(s) to your LinkedIn, Github, any code samples, and/or blog posts — whatever you think will give us the best view into your work experience