Marketing Graphic Designer
What is Mindgram?
Mindgram is an innovative well-being and mental health platform (B2B2C SaaS). We help employees who struggle with life’s challenges and need easy access to high-quality mental health and well-being support.
Why join Mindgram?
- Have a job that matters, work with the people that care - a mission of the company is to improve employee mental health around the globe
- Work with the top people in the market - a leadership team with a proven track record in building and scaling companies
- Work in a successful multicultural start-up from wherever you want - a unique opportunity to join an early-stage VC backed tech startup that is going international soon
- Outstanding perks (look at the "What do we offer? section)
Mindgram, a wellbeing SaaS company, is looking for a full-time graphic designer to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for all marketing & graphic, so we expect a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of different formats and types of visual assets you have created.
You have min. 3 years of experience in marketing graphic design, mainly digital, but also offline marketing/print. You have at least some experience with B2B marketing and understand its differentiation from B2C. You have strong skills in Adobe tools, advanced Photoshop is a must.
You have an ability to translate descriptive ideas into existing visual content.
You are able to accept the lack of immediate ability to implement all ideas and don’t have an urge to revolutionize the whole visual strategy right here right now.
You are more a type of a craftsman than an artist (good if you are both!). You are open to innovation, new trends & testing, but can handle the limitations of visual identity and brand’s consistency.
You have a pro level of attention to detail and task/time management skills.
You are a good communicator, team player and ready to achieve marketing KPIs together with a team.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- Graphic design of all assets needed for digital marketing: website graphics, ads creatives, social media banners, ebooks, infographics, email graphics, presentations, slides etc.
- Graphic design of the offline marketing/print materials: brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, roll-ups, press walls etc.
- Creation of materials for ads & social media posting — Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Supporting, briefing & delegating landing pages & emails template design
- Design idea generation & conceptualization
- Co-creation of brand’s visual guidelines to enable consistency & communication clarity, being a guardian of brand's visual identity between Marketing, Product and other departments
- Bringing innovation & new aesthetics to the graphic design within the brand’s vision
- Managing the creatives library on the Google Drive and templatizing everything repeatable
- Being a part of marketing team and supporting achievement of the marketing KPIs with converting, coherent, high quality visuals
What do we offer?
- Company culture full of growth, openness to innovation, teamwork, and autonomy
- Possibility to join the well-financed startup that is going to enter new markets soon
- Full access to the Mindgram platform (including free video psychotherapy) for oneself and one friend or family member
- Possibility to work fully remotely (or in one of the WeWork spaces)
- Compensation: 8-12k PLN gross (Employment Contract / B2B)
- Benefits package including sports card (Multisport) and health insurance (LuxMed)
What do we expect?
- Min. 3 years of experience in graphic design in a marketing team or marketing agency environment
- Experience with B2B marketing graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: especially Photoshop & Illustrator, skills in Adobe XD, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus
- Fluent English & Polish is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Strong portfolio with digital graphic design (website graphics, ads creatives, social media banners, ebooks, infographics, email graphics, presentations, slides) and offline marketing/print graphic design (brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, roll-ups, press walls) - please provide a link to your portfolio when applying to this position
- Deep understanding of graphic design elements (including color, composition, layout and typography) & ability to apply them in your daily work
- Ability to translate verbal/written descriptive ideas into graphic design
- Understanding of printing requirements for creatives & ability to prepare a high quality project for the print
- Strong task & time management skills
- Working experience with Google Drive ecosystem (folders, slides etc.), Slack, task management tools such as Asana/Jira/ClickUp. Miro/Figma experience is a plus
- Getting things done, double-checked & always on time
- Being interested in mental health and well-being topics :)
- Illustration skills are a BIG plus
- Hubspot working knowledge is a BIG plus
- Content management skills are a BIG plus
- Video production & editing experience is a plus
- Experience in web design is a plus
- UX/UI experience is a plus
- Marketing funnels understanding is a plus
- Skills in motion design & animation are a plus
- Experience with lead magnet (ebook) & webinar campaigns is a plus