🇺🇸 USA Only
For more than 25 years we have formed partnerships and grown through open and honest collaboration with our clients, partners, and employees. We are best known for taking great care of our clients, our dedication to creating a work environment where employees do their best work, and our deep commitment to continuous improvement. Our consultants work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and are passionate about evolving technology. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana for 10 consecutive years.
Internally, we believe in building strong teams from the top down with a focus on values in our Model-Coach-Care philosophy. Our leadership are encouraged and trained to model good practices, mentor other employees and each other, and show empathy and caring in all interactions. This is the base of our core values: Accountability, Balance, Collaboration, Focus, Integrity, Social Responsibility, Support and Transparency.
Moser Consulting believes in equal opportunity for all people and is committed to enabling a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We foster a spirit of unity that respects the remarkable individuality of everyone's culture, history, and service.
A Moser DevOps Engineer is responsible for overseeing the deployment of multiple applications within a project portfolio. You will be responsible for coordinating all technical aspects of releasing code for testing and promotion to production environments. You will be tasked with automating processes, increasing efficiency, verifying security, assisting with technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and being a contributor to the overall quality of software releases.
- Define and own the release process for custom applications.
- Understand the currently used methods, and lead the charge to migrate to contemporary tooling.
- Assume the leadership role in automating release processes.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Security teams to incorporate their needs to software releases.
- Investigate issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate product team.
- Work with application and infrastructure architects to enforce standards within the DevOps release process.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in computer information systems, computer science, data management, information systems or information science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in DevOps or Release Management.
- Positive, problem-solving, team-focused attitude.
- Experience with Jenkins and Python.
- Development experience, ideally in Java and Angular.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Must be a forward thinker
- Must be able to provide alternative solutions and ideas to better our clients needs within DevOps.
Where You'll Work
Moser has two offices in Indianapolis, IN, and one in Baltimore, MD. You will have the choice to work from one of our office locations, flex your time, or remain fully remote (in the U.S.).
At Moser, the secret to success is our people and our commitment to them. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems. Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. We focus on giving employees: an incredible workspace; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.