Senior Art Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Senior Art Manager who is passionate about creating inspiring artwork, mood pieces, and detailed production concepts. Awesome and inspiring ideas make for great games, so you’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Partnering with the Art Director to bring the art direction to life in-game
- Setting goals and priorities for art team members
- Establishing and refining art team processes that deliver high quality results
- Hiring, managing, and developing a team of world-class artists
- Helping to establish, manage, and continuously improve outsourcing pipelines
- Collaborating with design, engineering, and production partners to deliver amazing player experiences
- Contributing to concept, direction, and gameplay for all Mountaintop projects
- Creating a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- Experience as an Art Manager, Art Producer, Lead Artist, or equivalent
- Experience building, managing, and developing teams
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience supporting live service games
- Experience building first-person or third-person shooters
- Experience working with outsourcing partners
- Experience working in a AAA environment
- Experience working in an Indie environment
- Experience with traditional art formats
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Remote-work Friendly