RoleAll Other Remote
WE ARE... 🚀
An embedded talent consultancy on a mission to evolve how the world’s businesses recruit. We work with a portfolio of some of the most innovative organisations out there, from crypto change-makers, Google-backed unicorns, and some of the best and brightest in Fintech and SaaS.
We're a fast-growing, genre-busting business engaging in industry-leading work for exceptional clients. We're a fully remote, diverse, and distributed international team of talent enthusiasts with team members in the UK, Germany, Spain, South Africa, and Vietnam.
We're team players, not lone wolves. Because we’d be crazy not to make the most of the huge pool of talent around us. Plus it’s much more fun to work together. We use our EQ, as well as our IQ. People who ‘get’ people are so much better at their jobs, and nicer to be around. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be part of, please get in touch.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR...🔍
An exceptionally driven Talent Partner to be embedded as a senior talent person at leading scale-ups and enterprise clients, as part of a squad of talent experts, supported by our world-class delivery team. You'll be involved with talent strategy and process definition. We get in, solve a challenge and drive growth. You'll build a portfolio of awesome case studies, giving you access to some of the world's leading scaling businesses, with the ability to affect real change.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING… 🎯
- Driving the internal end-to-end recruitment lifecycle to ensure a high-quality pipeline and timely delivery of hires.
- Leading and supporting the delivery team in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience.
- Building out teams in a variety of business units.
- Using a data-driven approach to hiring and educating hiring managers on best practices, showing them under the hood and bringing them along on the journey with you.
WHAT YOU'VE GOT IN THE LOCKER...⚒
- Track record of success ideally in internal or embedded talent acquisition - we want you to hit the ground running.
(N.B. If you're from an agency and want a change, don't be shy, we have development pathways in place to bring you up to speed)
- An evangelist who can clearly communicate culture and market propositions.
- You are rigorous in your approach with strict attention to detail
- An 'all hands on deck'/ start-up mindset
- Ideally, you’ll have overseen a team of sourcers and you’ll be able to get the best out of them.
- Experience scaling teams in-house with a meaningful emphasis on diversity and inclusion
- You know how to look at metrics, translate them into actionable insights and plan ahead
- Have the right balance of AM & PM skills with an added layer of strategic nous.
- Be super proactive and comfortable in a hyper-growth environment.
- Be currently based in the United Kingdom.
- Fully remote, work from anywhere policy.
- Flexible working practices.
- 25 days holiday.
- L&D budget.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance (after passing probation)