Global Head of Sales Operations
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
A BIT ABOUT US
We're at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation - remote employment. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process...
We are Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to contract staff all across the world, while managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes - all from one software system. It's a game changer!
We're on a mission to impact economies of scale, and disrupt the traditional employer of record (EOR) space. We're backed by some of the best in the game (Sequoia, DST, and Tiger Global), led by domain level experts, scaling massively, and seeking brilliant like minded enthusiasts to join our team.
A BIT ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We're going to 20x our business in 2022, and are building a world class sales org to help us get there. We're looking for a Global Head of Sales Operations to join this fast paced business, to grow the Sales Operations team, supporting the sales function by helping them to sell better, fast and more efficiently.
What you'll do:
- Grow and develop the sales operations function globally
- Manage the support function to enable and enhance the sales teams productivity
- Forecast on sales targets based on CRM and pipeline data.
- Analyze sales funnel activity and core metrics to extrapolate actionable insights.
- Set up data streams to ensure sales activity is accurately captured within our systems and CRM tool.
- Onboard and train the sales team on data hygiene and best practices.
- Analyze data points and help facilitate data driven decisions with the management team.
- Communicating with all the key stakeholders and keeping them informed.
- Build operational efficiencies, minimize bottlenecks, and streamline data-informed intelligence cross functionally.
What you'll bring:
- Min 9+ years experience in a support, consultative or analytical role, ideally from a SAAS company.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills. Ability to communicate the right level of information to the leadership team and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A people-first, and growth mindset.
- Positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- An affinity to work (thrive!) as a remote employee, within a fast growth business, and an incredibly explosive sector.
What we'll provide for you:
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level.
- Autonomy within your role.
- Ability to work fully-remotely, or within a hybrid model if based in Singapore.
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and culture of recognition.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
- A commitment to positively impact your career.
You absolutely love working with a unique and inspired workforce, and being part of a dispersed team doesn't bother you. Startups excite you because you covet the opportunity to contribute to building something special, early on. You understand the art and science of sales, and use systems and mathematics to succeed. You've been successful in sales, and relish the opportunity to grow. You're progressively minded, creative, accountable, and quirky in your own way. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.