Microsoft Technical Support
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleFull Stack Programming
Our Mission is to deliver the highest quality service to create a seamless customer experience that empowers and delights. We are an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft's full suite of collaboration applications, such as Teams, SharePoint and Office 365. Our Purpose is to build a community that cultivates success in a fun and authentic environment, where we strive to grow ourselves every day.
The Technical Concierge Ambassador is the first point of contact for Microsoft small business customers and IT Administrators. Ambassadors deliver the highest quality of care through remote support via the phone, email, or other remote support tools. This requires timely interaction, troubleshooting, and issue resolution which lead to impactful customer survey feedback. Our Ambassadors own their customer cases from start to completion, including managing any escalations, as well as active daily management of their case backlogs. The Ambassador has strong written and verbal communication skills and a strong technical background including experience supporting all of Microsoft O365 products and applications. The ideal candidate is a technician who is creative, will go out of their way to find solutions to problems, a team player, collaborator, and aspires to grow within an organization. This person will be directly interfacing with customers, so they require strong interpersonal and communication experience. Additionally, they must be an analytical thinker who can resolve problems efficiently and effectively. Overall customer-service oriented skills and attention to detail are a requirement.
This is a remote full-time position
While this position is remote, only candidates residing in AZ, KY, NM, NV, TN and TX are eligible for hire.
Paid remote training start date: 5/31/2022
(Remote Training schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (AZ time) | 5-week commitment required)
Customer-facing Microsoft technical phone support, or similar IT phone support experience strongly preferred. Virtual work experience preferred.
Equipment will be provided. Must have reliable internet via a modem and ethernet cable and a quiet, PRIVATE home office environment.
- EARLY MORNING - 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM start times
- AFTERNOON - 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM start times
- EVENING - 4:00 PM to 7 PM start times (will be given preference)
Work schedule's available:
Hourly base pay of $17.200 - 19.00 DOE plus uncapped monthly performance bonus.
Progressive shift differential (up to $2.50/hr) will also be added for evening and overnight shifts.
Relocation assistance is not available.
Primary responsibilities for Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
- Provide virtual front-line end-user and administrator support for customers, being the first point of contact by responding to customer requests via phone, email, and remote support tool modalities, providing resolutions within predefined SLA timeframes.
- Follow call logging, efficient backlog management, escalation process, and procedures while providing high-quality case documentation for all work performed on service requests.
- Perform detailed problem analysis with varying degrees of complexity, asking probing questions in a respectful manner to ensure understanding of the customer's request for help.
- Installation, configuration, and break-fix support for Office365 suite on various customer platforms including but not limited to a pure cloud and hybrid environments.
- Serve as the product expert for the Office 365 suite of applications and their capabilities whilst staying abreast of the latest product reviews, updates, and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with internal support groups and the Microsoft internal engineering team to align on escalations and resolve complex system bugs that were reported by customers.
- Participate in creating technical documents for company records and for clients; contribute to ongoing procedure development, documentation, and expanding knowledge base.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with customers while accurately documenting ticket activity, details, and outcomes.
Collaborate with other Ambassadors and staff at different levels (Floor Support, Senior Ambassadors, and Tier 3 Escalation team, etc.) to find the best fit solutions for customers.
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador at Mural Consulting:
- Experience with cloud-based application suites such as Office365 or AWS in a PC or Mac environment. Demonstrated experience in administration of Office365 workloads (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, OneDrive for Business), including DNS requirements and user mastery scenarios.
- Communicate simply, effectively, and in a non-technical manner so that individuals who do not have a technical background can understand what is being discussed.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in supporting legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, etc.), as well as modern Office suites, including deployment and migrations.
- Strong hands-on implementation, configuration, and support experience with Windows/Office on desktop, Active Directory & DNS, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Administration and troubleshooting in the following areas:
- Office365 architecture.
- DNS Records, use, and applicability for each Office365 workload.
- Outlook, and other supported mail client configuration for Exchange Online.
- Office365 technical competency:
- Possess a broad knowledge base of Office365 technical architecture. Familiarity and technical understanding of the Concierge experience and process.
- Possess the knowledge to articulate why the cloud and Office365 are a transformational industry change.
- Exposure to email migration tools, web hosting technologies, and various incident management systems would be advantageous.
- Highly self-motivated, able to take initiative and can work independently.
- Excellent analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills, team coordination, communication, and good troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to a complete customer focus and a positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be highly skilled at multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks.
Requirements you will need to be successful as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
Here are the requirements we are looking for that ensures our Office 365 Concierge Ambassador will be successful:
- High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required; Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in an IT or tech support environment (virtual preferred).
- High degree of technical acuity and experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Any Microsoft certifications or further training is desirable.
- Is the utmost role model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, virtual environment, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan with company matching, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, fitness membership, services, and travel, company sponsored employee assistance program. and Microsoft certification reimbursement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new approaches, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mission - Deliver the highest quality service to create a seamless customer experience that empowers and delights.
Purpose – Build a community that cultivates success in a fun and authentic environment, where we strive to grow ourselves each day.
Mural – Mastering Technology. Together.