🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Our client is the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19, they have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. They are driving the rollout of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The client is looking to hire a strategic Controller to be responsible for the efforts and results of our accounting department. This position is hands-on and reports to the CFO. They are looking for someone with a proven track record of leading and developing top-tier accounting teams.
- Day-to-day operations of the accounting team include billing, collections, revenue recognition, vendor payments, tax compliance/filings, bank management, payroll, account reconciliations, internal and external financial reporting, and management of audits.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial statements in accordance with company guidelines, with a target 5 day close.
- Manage cash to maximize return while minimizing risk.
- Stock Plan administration using Carta
- Identify key takeaways from trends and other financial analyses and recommended actions.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements; notably income tax, sales tax, and property tax. Enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Work closely with Sales Operations on deal flow (invoicing) from SFDC to Netsuite.
- System administrator on key financial systems, including Netsuite Squareworks, Carta, Klarity, Payroll and banking platforms.
- Manage all aspects of the external audit.
- Previous Controller experience in a SaaS business
- Netsuite experience
- Management of direct reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- ASC 606 experience, preferably in a Saas company
- CPA, Big 4 desired
- Project management experience
- This position will require no more than 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid US work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.
We encourage you to apply!
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
All of MVG HR Solutions's clients are Equal Opportunity Employers. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus