Are you looking for a Product Design role in a technical and complex product in a supportive fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of building a design function from its early stages? Do you want to work with everything from discovery to supporting the engineering team in implementing your solution?
n8n is a Sequoia-backed startup building a low-code workflow automation tool that allows you to connect different services together with custom logic (think syncing your CRM with an internal database or allowing companies to easily build Slack bots for their products). We launched 2.5 years ago to a ton of interest, and things have accelerated since then! We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Europe, and raised another $12m in 2021. We're using that money to grow awareness and usage even faster and accelerate monetization.
We are now looking for a Product Designer that wants to join an early-stage start-up and be a vital part of helping us build our design function with real impact from day one.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to develop and ship solutions to our users problems
- Work on all facets of Product Design including discovery, iterative design, validation, and post-handoff support during implementation.
- We are a start-up which means that there are a lot of processes that need to be improved and we want everyone in the team to contribute!
- Helping build a design function from its very early days
- Several years of professional Product Design experience working on complex problems with fuzzy user journeys where the right solution is not always obvious
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment where there are still a lot of big questions to answer
- You are data-driven and try to always have good data to back your designs and solutions
- You're curious, empathetic and always seek to understand users better (super important)
- You're humble, kind, and are open to feedback (super duper important)
- Experience working on B2B or SaaS products
- Previous experience working on Developer tools
- Passion for automation and the no-code/low-code space
- Strong technical understanding (maybe you have even previously been an engineer)
- Advanced prototyping skills, like in Origami or Protopie
- Deep experience with user testing, incl. different methods
- 30 vacation days
- Competitive salary and equity package
- International, ambitious and mission-driven team with flat hierarchies and strong emphasis on building great company culture
- $100 per month to give to open-source/fair-code projects you care about
- Regular company hackathons and team events
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.