Frontend Developer (react-native)
Bitcoin is reaching new all-time highs, but the real crypto revolution hasn't even begun. Distributed ledger technology has the potential to radically change the infrastructure of the global economy – from banking to payments, from trading to saving and investing. These deep changes will be coming over the next decade, and Nash wants to be the company that shapes the new blockchain-based financial space.
Our technology is already leading the industry. You can help us shape our growth trajectory and achieve our goal.
How about being part of the real crypto revolution?
Nash is a regulated fintech platform where banking meets crypto. With bank accounts, DeFi-powered earnings and crypto trading all in one app, Nash bridges the gap between traditional and decentralized finance. Newcomers can access real crypto services in an app that feels just like the digital banking platforms they know. Experts can enjoy market-leading rates, next-gen wallet security and the convenience of one app for all their crypto needs.
Nash is an entirely remote company. We are interested in talent irrespective of location, and our setup allows for flexible hours and time management.
We are looking for someone that has at least 3 years experience in designing, building and deploying highly scalable and maintainable client facing UI systems. You are passionate about your craft and have built apps that users love.
The ideal candidate has experience with the FinTech, cryptocurrency and/or DeFi space, and wants to help us solve the UI/UX challenges so often associated with DeFi applications today.
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of experience creating/developing widely adopted UI/UX mobile apps
- Experience creating complex react-native apps
- Good eye for UX/design
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced work environment
- Experience developing something using web3 or ethers.js, or deployed a smart contract
- Experience working in remote teams
- Strong interest or experience in the FinTech, cryptocurrency and/or decentralized finance space
- Nice budget for home office setup
- Competitive salary
- Work with other smart, ambitious, curious, and dependable colleagues
- Token allocation and ESOP
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Company-wide gathering and team outings
- Remote setup with flexible hours
- Visits to our office located on the beautiful canals in Amsterdam
- Relocation assistance (if required / if not working remote)
- Parental leave